Saturday, August 29, 2009

Made It!!

We made it through our first week of school at New Deal Elementary. Colby did wonderful...better than I thought. He was very tired in the evenings, and he did not enjoy getting out of bed in the mornings, but we made it (on time) everyday. He said that it is a lot of work and not enough play time. I think that as soon he gets the hang of things, it will be much easier. I am SO proud of him. He is a sweet boy and a good friend. Maddy has done better than I thought, as well. She asks for Colby during the day, but she doesn't walk around all day looking for him. She wants to stay with Colby when we drop him off, but we try to stay busy during the day. We will have to see what the second week holds for us. I will try to post some pictures of our first day.

3 comments:

  1. Colby, I don't like getting out of bed in the mornings either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I knew it would be ok. Now just help me remember that when its my turn! Love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he's doing well. I think I feel the same way he does. Exhausted!

    ReplyDelete