Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend

I met Chad is OKC this weekend to pick up his work truck and spend a few days away. Our friends Erica and Rian went with us. We had a blast eating, watching movies, go cart rides, eating, swimming, eating. We had a great time. I missed Colby and Maddy, but I feel so much more relaxed and prepared for a busy week after being away. They did well while we were gone. Colby wanted us to get him a "smoke blower" aka fog machine. We got both of them one (because it was kind of expensive). They had a wonderful time playing like they were the Texas Tech football team/cheerleader. They are SO cute. I love them with my every being. Chad is in Kansas for another week. He is working in Amarillo next week...Woooohooo!! It will be nice having him closer to home. I miss him so much. I wonder what life would be like if we were together every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment